Funeral Wish List
Build Your Wishes
Celebrate your life, your way
Arrange the funeral you would like from the type of coffin or the location, to your choice of stationary and music with Luke Allum Funeral Directors and we will hold the price we have agreed until the annual price review in October.
Help your family and friends by showing them what you would like when the time comes; and if you wish for a little something extra, we can arrange that for you.
You can call to arrange a meeting to discuss your funeral wish list or you can fill out the form below and one of our trained staff will call within 48 hours to discuss with you your requirements.
What our customers say
- “Luke and his staff were very professional and caring throughout the sad time of losing my Mum. They went the extra mile with helping out and assisting us with chasing the doctors for all correct certification, taking away the added stress from ourselves. We cannot praise them enough for their caring and hard work making sure everything ran smoothly throughout this tough time”Ginny O’Sullivan
- "Luke did my friends mums funeral today , it was done with such care and professionalism, making a hard day a lot easier for the family , well done Luke."Sharon White
- "Thank you Luke for the service you did today for my cousin. A wonderful job as always xx"Jo-Ann Cross
Gerri SimsSadly my Mum passed away in Spain after having a wonderful two weeks at her home with her beloved sister and brother in law. I contacted several funeral directors on the Isle of Sheppey to see if they had a repatriation certificate to assist with us bringing our Mum home. After speaking to Luke from day one I knew that we would ask him to assist us. We had a terrible time in Spain with the repatriation but Luke would phone us several times a day to see if he could make life easier, those calls and texts brought us all a great deal of comfort. Luke collected Mum from the airport and phoned us to update us every hour until he eventually had Mum in his care. Mum was treated with dignity and respect as were we throughout, not only by Luke but by Angela, Sue and Vicky in the office. We never at any time felt the smallest of requests was too much trouble. Mum's funeral was beautiful with all of the tradition and respect befitting of a wonderful lady and for that we are all so very very grateful to Luke. I know that I speak for the family in saying that I would not hesitate to recommend Luke to anyone
- "Luke helped us at my partners nans funeral. He is wise beyond his years and was so professional and caring. I have no doubt his new venture will be every bit as successful and professional"Pasha Hughes
- "One thing for sure, you and your family and friends will get a 5 star service from Luke and his team."James Rodgers