At Luke Allum Funeral Directors we understand that after the funeral is the beginning of your future journey. We want to continue to support you as you embark upon this journey and are therefore very proud to announce that we are partners with SAIF Care.
SAIF Care is a service offered by funeral homes that are members of The National Society of Allied and Independent Funeral Directors (SAIF).
SAIF Care provides a range of services to bereaved people, over the age of 18, including:
• A freephone telephone helpline 0800 917 7224
• Email support and information email@example.com
• Up to six free sessions of supportive counselling by telephone, skype or face to face in your local area.
SAIF Care services are offered by friendly staff who are trained in counselling and bereavement skills and who will be able to listen and support you.
SAIF Care Associate Counsellors are highly skilled and qualified. They will be able to help you to understand your experience of grief, develop self-care, coping strategies and support you to deal with the challenges you may be facing.
SAIF Care services are available Monday– Friday, from 9am–9pm,
SAIF Care is confidential and free of charge to people who have used the services of Luke Allum Funeral Directors .
For more information please call:
Luke Allum Funeral Directors on 01795669534 0r
SAIF Care on: 0800 917 7224
What our customers say
- "Luke helped us at my partners nans funeral. He is wise beyond his years and was so professional and caring. I have no doubt his new venture will be every bit as successful and professional"Pasha Hughes
- “Luke and his staff were very professional and caring throughout the sad time of losing my Mum. They went the extra mile with helping out and assisting us with chasing the doctors for all correct certification, taking away the added stress from ourselves. We cannot praise them enough for their caring and hard work making sure everything ran smoothly throughout this tough time”Ginny O’Sullivan
- "When it came to organising my pre-paid funeral, there was only one choice."Peter Gilson
- "Caring and professional. Luke always provides the best service"Jeannette Ann Spooner
Gerri SimsSadly my Mum passed away in Spain after having a wonderful two weeks at her home with her beloved sister and brother in law. I contacted several funeral directors on the Isle of Sheppey to see if they had a repatriation certificate to assist with us bringing our Mum home. After speaking to Luke from day one I knew that we would ask him to assist us. We had a terrible time in Spain with the repatriation but Luke would phone us several times a day to see if he could make life easier, those calls and texts brought us all a great deal of comfort. Luke collected Mum from the airport and phoned us to update us every hour until he eventually had Mum in his care. Mum was treated with dignity and respect as were we throughout, not only by Luke but by Angela, Sue and Vicky in the office. We never at any time felt the smallest of requests was too much trouble. Mum's funeral was beautiful with all of the tradition and respect befitting of a wonderful lady and for that we are all so very very grateful to Luke. I know that I speak for the family in saying that I would not hesitate to recommend Luke to anyone
- "Thank you Luke for the service you did today for my cousin. A wonderful job as always xx"Jo-Ann Cross